Rope Garden Baschweri ropes course in Bettmeralp
At nearly 2000 m, Seilpark Baschweri ropes course in Bettmeralp is the highest in Switzerland.
Visitors can demonstrate their courage and skills and have a whole lot of fun mastering the six different courses. A highlight for all adrenaline junkies is the 200 meter-long death slide.
Seilpark Baschweri has a special children's course for young visitors aged 4 and over. Along a course totaling 115 meters, young rope scramblers can put their skills to the test on well-secured elements including a death slide, a wood bridge, nets, ropes, wooden tubes, snowboards, skis and a rope bridge.
Courses 1 – 6:
- Minimum height 135 cm, maximum weight 120 kg
- Children under 12: only if accompanied
- Children aged 12 to 14: under adult supervision
- Young people under 18: proof of consent from parent or guardian required
- Children aged 4 and over up to a height of 135 cm, under adult supervision
Opening times 2020
The rope park keeps currently closed.
|Children from 4 years||15|
|Teenagers up to 17 years||20|
|Adults from 18 years||26|
|1 Adult + 1 Child||40|
|1 Adult + 2 Children||56|
|2 Adults + 1 Child||64|
|2 Adults + 2 Children||80|
|Each additional child per family||16|
|Children's course (aged 4 and over)||10|
Minimum of 10 people, reservation necessary
Families do not receive group rates
Payment of all entrance fees by the group leader