Seilpark Baschweri has a special children's course for young visitors aged 4 and over. Along a course totaling 115 meters, young rope scramblers can put their skills to the test on well-secured elements including a death slide, a wood bridge, nets, ropes, wooden tubes, snowboards, skis and a rope bridge.
Courses 1 – 6:
- Minimum height 135 cm, maximum weight 120 kg
- Children under 12: only if accompanied
- Children aged 12 to 14: under adult supervision
- Young people under 18: proof of consent from parent or guardian required
- Children aged 4 and over up to a height of 135 cm, under adult supervision