At Chalet Tabor you can spend carefree, relaxing holidays on the car-free sun terrace of the Aletsch Arena.
The chalet is in a central, quiet location in the middle of the village. Ski slopes, the ski kindergarten, shopping facilities and restaurants are nearby.
In winter you can ski directly from the house and back home again. Lunch at home is also possible without any problems thanks to the short distances to and from the ski slopes.
From the balconies to the south and west you can enjoy the view of the Rhone valley and the Valais Alps up to the Matterhorn.
The house was built in 196, rebuilt in 1998 on the other side of the path in an elevated position and renovated in 2020. It has 2 holiday apartments with 6 and 4 beds. The apartments can be rented individually or together. The kitchen and the dining table of the large apartment are designed for 10 persons.
The Tabor is perfect for a stay of 3 generations, two befriended families or a group of up to 10 people.
The small apartment with a total of 4 beds is located on the top floor of the chalet.
- Two bedrooms with two single beds each
- Satellite TV in one bedroom (smart TV)
- Kitchen-living room with refrigerator, hob and oven, no dishwasher
- Shower with WC
- Balconies to the south and west (with dining table)
- The washing machine and tumble dryer of Tabor 2 can be used after arrangement