From the Fiesch–Fieschertal railway crossing, it is no more than a few metres to the start of the cross-country trail on the right, near the campsite/paragliding landing area. The four-kilometre circuit leads from Fiesch into the valley towards Fieschertal and offers superb conditions for classic and skating-style skiing.
Cross-country ski trail Fiesch – Fieschertal
- 2,44 km
- 25 minutes
- 43 m
- 1100 m
- 1056 m
- start: Fiesch
- destination: Fiesch
Good to know
- Loop Road
Fiesch - Fieschertal - Fiesch
Winter sports report
- The use of the trails is at your own risk.
- Use only marked trails and follow all markings and signs - for your own safety, for the protection of the landscape and in respect of wildlife.
- Be considerate towards other cross-country skiers.
- Every cross-country skier, especially on downhill runs, must adapt speed and behaviour to his ability and visibility.
- In classic running tracks and on the piste for free running technique, you run on the right side of the piste with an appropriate safety distance to the front runner.
- If you stop, you step out of the cross-country ski run.
- Weather conditions in the mountains can change very quickly and without warning. Appropriate clothing is very important.
- Good cross-country skiing material
- Weatherproof (waterproof and windproof) warm clothing and headgear
- Good sun protection, even in cloudy weather. UV rays at high altitudes can be very strong, especially in winter.
There is no charge for using the Fiesch–Fieschertal cross-country ski trail!
Take Kantonsstrasse 19 to the Fiesch exit, follow Furkastrasse as far as the parking facilities.
Large pay car park at the valley station of the Fiesch-Eggishorn cable car (Aletsch Bahnen AG).
By train from Brig or Oberwald to Fiesch, on foot to the start of the cross-country ski run.
Get a free panoramic map at the cable car stations and info centres of the Aletsch Arena.
Aletsch Arena AG
+41 27 928 58 58