The following prizes will be raffled among all participants who have collected at least 5 badges during the winter season 2021/22 (adults, youths and children):
- 1st prize: Annual Pass Aletsch plus a notebook backpack MOVE 13-15, DICOTA SA Switzerland
- 2nd prize: 6-day Ski Pass Aletsch plus a notebook backpack MOVE 13-15, DICOTA SA Switzerland
- 3rd prize: 2-day Ski Pass Aletsch plus a notebook backpack MOVE 13-15, DICOTA SA Switzerland
- 4th Voucher for the webshop worth CHF 100
- 5th Voucher for the webshop worth CHF 100
- 6th Voucher for the webshop worth CHF 80
- 7th Voucher for the webshop worth CHF 80
- 8th Voucher for the webshop worth CHF 50
- 9th Voucher for the webshop worth CHF 50
- 10th Voucher for the webshop worth CHF 50
This is how it works
The following Badges can be collected
Glacier Panorama Tour Badge
A challenging round tour through the entire Aletsch Arena. With a fantastic view of the Great Aletsch Glacier, up to 104 kilometres of piste can be covered.
The following lifts must be completed in one day in order to receive the Glacier Panorama Badge:
- Hohfluh chairlift
- Gletscherbahn Moosfluh
- Bettmerhorn gondola lift
- Eggishorn cable car
Photo Safari Badge
There is a photo point at each of the three impressive view points in the Aletsch Arena: on Eggishorn at 2869 metres, Bettmerhorn at 2647 metres and Moosfluh (2333 metres). To earn the Photo Safari Badge, you have to take one photo per photo point within one day.
Breathtaking views included!
Vertical Metre Badge
If you’re skiing in the Aletsch Arena, you can't help covering a few altitude metres. However, you have to clock up 4000 altitude metres per day to earn yourself the Altitude Metre Badge.
Fancy a bit of variety? Get off your skis and onto the sledge!
On the 5.3km Moosfluh toboggan run, there is a photo trap in an exciting, strategic position that takes an action shot as you zoom past. There’s one Sledging Badge for each action photo.
On your sledges, get set, go...
Gletschi Skimovie Badge
To feel like an Aletsch Arena movie star, you have to ski the various slopes of the Skimovie facilities (Wurzenbord giant slalom, mini boarder cross Blausee chairlift). You will be rewarded with a cool souvenir video and the Gletschi Skimovie Badge.
Gletschi Photostart Badge
To follow in the footsteps of the glacier’s tiny hero “Gletschi”, you need to take a photo at the Photostart on Riederfurka and another badge is yours.