At Chalet Tabor you can spend carefree, relaxing holidays on the car-free sun terrace of the Aletsch Arena.
The chalet is in a central, quiet location in the middle of the village. Ski slopes, the ski kindergarten, shopping facilities and restaurants are nearby.
In winter you can ski directly from the house and back home again. Lunch at home is also possible without any problems thanks to the short distances to and from the ski slopes.
From the balconies to the south and west you can enjoy the view of the Rhone valley and the Valais Alps up to the Matterhorn.
The house was built in 1960, rebuilt in 1998 on the other side of the path in an elevated position and renovated in 2020. It has 2 holiday apartments with 6 and 4 beds. The apartments can be rented individually or together. The kitchen and the dining table of the large apartment are designed for 10 persons.
The Tabor is perfect for a stay of 3 generations, two befriended families or a group of up to 10 people.
The large apartment with a total of 6 beds is on the ground floor and basement of the chalet.
- One bedroom with a double bed, one bedroom with two single beds, one bedroom with a bunk bed and washbasin
- Living area with seating area, satellite TV (smart TV)
- Dining area with extendable dining table for maximum 10 persons
- Well equipped kitchen with refrigerator, hob, oven, dishwasher and espresso machine
- Bathroom with bathtub/shower and WC
- Separate WC
- Balcony to the south and west (with dining table)
- Washing machine, tumble dryer in the technical room