Aletsch Arena season ski pass
The Aletsch Arena season ski pass promises winter sports fun from December to April.
With the Aletsch Arena season ski pass you can ski all season long and as often as you like on the slopes of Riederalp, Bettmeralp and Fiesch-Eggishorn.
104 kilometres of pistes, 72 kilometres of winter hiking trails and 18 kilometres of toboggan runs await you.
Great advantages for season ticket holders
- Aletsch Discovery Pass 1 day in summer 2024 (if you buy the season pass by 15.12.23)
- Free ski days at our partner destinations (4 Vallées, Portes du Soleil, La Fouly, San Domenico and now also a 3-day ski pass Feldberg-Hochschwarzwald)
- 2 day passes summer for 4 Vallées
- 1 day pass summer for Portes du Soleil
- 1 give away: first aid kit
- Free use of the MGBahn between Lax - Fiesch Feriendorf - Fiesch (only valid for boarding and alighting in Lax and in the Sport Resort Feriendorf, not valid for regular commuter traffic or journeys for commercial purposes)
Combi offer with MGB train possible for an additional CHF 99
The season ticket is also available in combination with the MGB train route between Brig - Fiesch or Fiesch - Oberwald. This supplement is available with all season tickets. Commuter traffic, journeys for commercial purposes and the use of the local bus Brig-Glis-Naters-Bitsch are excluded from this offer. The season ticket may only be used for winter sports transport.
Go to the operating hours.