On that day, the new Wurzenbord Flow Trail will be officially inaugurated in a fitting manner. Come and join in the celebrations and try out flowing downhill mountain biking for yourself.
Look forward to the following programme of events at the mountain station of the Wurzenbord chairlift from 11:00 on:
- Consecration with Pastor Gmür and official opening ceremony.
- Free rides! The Wurzenbord chairlift and the Flow Trail may be used free of charge.
- Guides from the Bettmeralp and Aletsch bike schools will be around all day to give you tips.
- Drinks, raclette and BBQ’d sausages will be available (in the event of bad weather, the refreshments will be served in the Bättmerhitta).
- Gletschi the glacier flea with his painting competition for the youngest guests.