Heads up to all families out there! “Ski for free” one-day offer – every Saturday at the Aletsch Arena
With 30% off the price of public transport from a Swiss railway station for the whole family!
Children and teenagers can ski or snowboard for free at the Aletsch Arena. The offer applies every Saturday throughout the entire winter. This is not wishful thinking but the new, one-day “ski for free” offer from the Aletsch Arena cableways. Children and teenagers up to the age of 20 (year 2000 – 2013) can enjoy a free, one-day ski pass. What’s more, the “ski for free” offer includes even more fantastic benefits!
Ski for free dates: every Saturday, from 7 December 2019 to 18 April 2020
Thanks to the participating partner companies, children and teenagers can also take advantage of the following discounts and free, inclusive benefits:
- Public transport – 30% discount for children and young people on travel by public transport to Mörel, Betten Valley Station and Fiesch every Saturday. Valid every Saturday and from any railway station in Switzerland with Snow'n'Rail by SBB. Buy your online ticket at sbb.ch/en/schgi-fer-frii
- Free ski school taster course – Two-hour beginner’s course on Bettmeralp and Fiescheralp, from 10am–12 noon. Pre-registration required for the beginner’s course at the relevant ski school by the evening before.
Course dates: 21.12.2019 | 18.1.2020 | 21.3.2020
- Equipment – For the three days of the course, children and young people can rent their equipment (skis or snowboards) free of charge from participating sports stores:
Bürcher, Mattig, Derby, Burgener Sport and Volken
Accompanying adults can also take advantage of the following discounts with Snow'n'Rail by SBB:
- Public transport – 30% discount for accompanying adults on travel by public transport to Mörel, Betten Valley Station and Fiesch every Saturday. Valid every Saturday and from any railway station in Switzerland. Buy your online ticket at sbb.ch/en/schgi-fer-frii
- 10% discount on 1-day ski pass
The one-day “ski for free” offer is exclusively available from the Aletsch Arena cableways. It is valid for children and teenagers up to the age of 20 (year 2000 – 2013) upon presentation of an ID card or passport. The CHF 5 deposit for the ski pass is reimbursed upon return of the ticket. The ticket is not valid in combination with season passes. The benefits included can only be redeemed from participating partner companies.
Note: Children and teenagers in possession of a Valais Card are requested to report to the counter.